Proper FBA preparation helps ensure that your products meet Amazon’s requirements and are ready to be shipped to their fulfillment centers. This preparation typically involves applying the required Amazon FBA labels, including the FNSKU (Fulfillment Network Stock Keeping Unit) and barcode, which help Amazon track and easily identify the products.
In this article, you will learn how to effortlessly prepare FBA labels. To learn more about preparing FBA quantities and packaging, refer to this article.
FBA Prep Module
The FBA Prep module within Skustack’s Fulfillment tab allows you to seamlessly scan an item’s UPC and immediately print the Amazon barcode that needs to go on top.
- In the FBA Prep module, tap the Search icon.
- A pop-up window will display.
- Scan or manually enter the desired SKU/UPC.
- The product and its corresponding shadows will load.
- Select an SKU to print FBA labels for.
- Enter the desired number of copies and tap Print.